Thursday, April 17, 2008

My plan backfired, but in a good way.

A couple weeks ago I started selling yarn that I'd hand dyed. Or more accurately, I began offering it for sale. No takers. I listed four skeins, and decided that I would not order any more yarn to dye until I had sold some of my current stock. I waited and waited, and still no takers.

So this afternoon I finaly said to hell with it, I'm ordering more yarn. Not two hours later, I finally sold a skein! And the kicker is that it's the green skein that I'd been secretly hoping would never sell so I could keep it for myself. Oh well, I can always make more for myself later!


Here's a picture of the skein that sold:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that green yarn. Don't give up, the sales will come.

Anonymous said...

Great job and the wool looks gorgeous. The sales will pick up and I think it is the same for everyone but hang in there as things will turn around :)